Thursday, April 10, 2008

Why "Papa"

My family and friends often ask why I go by "Papa".  It's simple, I like to be different!  

I'm not like most dads and I take pride in that.  I'm not saying that I'm better at all, I'm just different.  As a teacher and photographer, I am blessed to have more opportunities in my daily schedule to invest in my children.  Ever since I was young, I've always looked forward to the day that I would be a father.  Fortunate enough to have a father of my own who loved me and sacrificed for me, I've had a strong base for what a father should be like.  Now that God has blessed me with such an important role, it is my pleasure to do whatever I can to create young lives that will grow to make a change in the world-- a difference that will introduce Christ into the lives of others.  While I'm at it, might as well make it fun! 

No comments: